Is this wall or branching hammer?

I also bought a big hammer online and was told it was branching, am almost positive it’s a wall because my branching hammers have actual individual branches, and this is one long polyp with a few narrower spots. Thing is gorgeous and huge, about 6” across when open, but I figure if it’s a wall it’s not likely to survive. I specifically did NOT want a wall hammer, but hoping for the best, and it survived 10 weeks in QT so far. Pic taken at night to see structure.
 

Attachments

  • 659D6630-133A-44A7-86DE-BD2DF3A67C5C.jpeg
    659D6630-133A-44A7-86DE-BD2DF3A67C5C.jpeg
    208.2 KB · Views: 62

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new