Is this what I think it is?

Coral.Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2023
Messages
73
Reaction score
18
Location
San Francisco
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Suddenly see this on the side of a rock near where my clowns hang out all the time…can someone give me some details around what I should be doing with them? Assuming they are eggs, how much time do I have?

IMG_9426.jpeg
 
Congrats
They’ll take a week-10 days but they’ll keep laying every week after they disappear so if your serious about raising them the you’ll need to find some stickies on how too otherwise it’s free food for everyone
 
Those are about ready to hatch. They start off orange get darker then to translucent and hatch within a couple days of seeing the eyes like yours. I’ve never tried raising mine. Couldn’t help you there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new