Is this what I think?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NanoMan16
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NanoMan16

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2021
Messages
113
Reaction score
109
Location
Cartersville
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok just curious if I am correct. This was left behind by some of my Cerith Snails. I’m pretty sure it’s eggs, but want to be sure...
18D55EBF-0091-4DBF-BD5C-53D1F979A26F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new