Is this wrong?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cnseekatz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cnseekatz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2014
Messages
544
Reaction score
673
Location
Newport Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mangrove tank in my garage. I had some overly aggressive peppermint shrimp in my reef tank, so they got banished to mangrove island where there are no corals. But there's nothing in there for them to scavenge, so I have to feed them.

Their favorite food... is freeze-dried shrimp.

Is it wrong to feed shrimp to a shrimp? Am I forcing them to be cannibals?

20160902_065218_zps93kxj0e8.jpg
 
That's their job to eat uneaten foods :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new