Is your humanity being questioned?

Covid Burnt all of Societies Brains
I dread opening the news feeds in the Morning Here. There are Three that I simply wont open because of there slanted views aimed at supporting the Government because they give them billions of Dollars a year , or the are just sensationalists . They should spend more time doing investigative reporting on things that matter we used to only have one publication that was off the wall in grocery stores . Remember the Enquirer ?
 
Nice! I can see how this might work. I can raise the $7 by selling all the syringes I have accumulated from used up test kits.
Don't forget the post of missing red spoons from Salifert kits . Apparently they make cute little catapults . That was an actual post not too long ago
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new