Iso 155 gallon bowfront top frame. Bottom as well

Aquateer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone im doing a re seal on my 155 gallon bow front just as i was getting the last 1ft and a half of my top frame and it busted right on the corner. I will be removing the bottom as well. So i am willing to purchase a set. If anyone has some possible leads or something please point me in the right direction. It would be much appreciated.

I cant find any store in my area that can get a hold of one. That is due to them no longer making the larger bowfronts.

Outside top frame dimensions:
17 5/8" on ends
24 1/2" in the center
72 1/4" long

Thank you in advance

20161204_165050.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new