Iso 55 Bow

Got these last night from Bio Reef in Jacksonville right before picking up my dad from the airport. The owner was amazing real friendly and saw I was broke but wanting those sunny ds, after losing my other ones I had to try again I'll post some pics once my lights come on today they stayed open the whole trip!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
1363260594198.jpg


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

1363260594198.jpg
 
Got a 1 polyp frag of rastsa from Bioreef last night taking my dad back to the airport. Also got a yellow deepwater acro called a Carolina by the owner for a good price and some other polyps and frags, ill throw some more pictures up soon when my whites come on.

1364746865627_zpsb4843723.jpg
 
Got two 24 inch t5 ho retro fit bulbs on my already diy led fixture and I also scored a 40 breeder for 48 bucks fresh off the shipping crate at petco!!!! heck of a great day!!!!
1365625347482.jpg


Getting reflectors later this week.

1365625384694.jpg



This will be my new frag tank screw the 29 I had waiting. Very excited to move and get everything plumbed in.

1365625347482.jpg


1365625384694.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new