ISO: Biocube 14 ballasts

princetonfusion

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Spring Hill, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you've upgraded your Biocube 14 to LEDs and you have the old ballast boxes hanging around from the fluorescent lighting? I picked up a Biocube 14 but the cords/ballasts didn't come with it. The $50 per ballast price tag for replacements is killing me and I'm hoping that some kind soul wants to offload some ballasts for cheap that are just sitting in a box somewhere. Thanks in advance.
 
Any chance you've upgraded your Biocube 14 to LEDs and you have the old ballast boxes hanging around from the fluorescent lighting? I picked up a Biocube 14 but the cords/ballasts didn't come with it. The $50 per ballast price tag for replacements is killing me and I'm hoping that some kind soul wants to offload some ballasts for cheap that are just sitting in a box somewhere. Thanks in advance.


I believe I have two still. Shoot me a Pm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new