ISO: Candy Canes/Torches/Hammers

  • Thread starter Thread starter rjp83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rjp83

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
9
Location
Morristown NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
Is anyone selling, offloading or looking to thin down any coral? I am specfically looking for hammers, torches and candy canes. I am located in Morristown. Let me know what you have.
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new