ISO Red Sea Reefer

  • Thread starter Thread starter JOE_2217
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JOE_2217

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2017
Messages
82
Reaction score
26
Location
Nashville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if anyone is looking to part ways with a reefer 250 or 350. I'd be very interested. Thanks-
 
Still looking for a Red Sea Reefer? I have a 350 white that I'm considering taking down
 
I would be interested in hearing more about this...looking to upgrade tanks. Please let me know if you're still considering tearing down. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new