ISO stargazer mont frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zepman323
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zepman323

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
91
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok! So I was looking through the monti show off thread and saw a stargazer montipora. I really want one and wanted to see if anyone knows where I can score s frag.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1431407281.698153.jpg
this is the one I saw, if anyone can help me it would be appreciated
 
[h=1]ASD Poker Star Monti[/h]
aquasd sells something similar
 
ya that thing is sweet, i'd love to add to my monti caps..just have a standard purple, green, and red cap. I saw another cap that was pink base with yellow polyps(forget the name it was actually in the WWC sale i think) that was pretty sweet looking too
 
That would be a starburst Monti. One of my fav. things in my tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new