• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO stomatella snails

marissas47

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
246
Reaction score
53
Location
Upstate NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone selling any stomatella snails that they would ship to upstate NY ? I'd love to have some but never see any for sale anywhere. Thanks !
 
Im also tagging along, needing about 15-20. @crazyphish
no problem
20170701_093941.jpg
 
I’m looking for a few (or more) to seed my new 300g. As common as these are, you can’t seem to buy them online. Anyone selling and shipping to PA?
 
I’m also still looking. After messaging with someone they just stopped responding and I never got their PayPal or anything
 
Looking for 20 or 30 as well... anyone selling and shipping?
 
I'd be up for some also if anyone is shipping. 40-50 at least.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new