isopods

bamachamp92

WIL E. COYOTE SUPERGENIUS
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
1,458
Reaction score
6
Location
Soddy Daisy, TN.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Was Just Wondering If Anyone In The Crc Has A Microscope I Caught A Large Isopod Out Of My Tank And Would Like To See If It Is A Parasite
 
Thanks Alex, I Might Try That If Noone Has One In The Club Im Not Sure If These Are The Parasitic Kind Or Not I Havent Seen Any Of Them On Any Fish The Whole Time My Tank Has Been Set Up (6 Months) But These Things Are About A Quarter Inch Long And They Are Fast.
 
Ive got a microscope if you wanna come by and use it. i found some isopods in my tank once, they didnt bother anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new