Issue with R2R app

Yates273

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2018
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
1,183
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why am I getting this error message on the R2R app that I can’t post.



IMG_4756.png
 
I’m not sure but I think it’s because you’re from Jersey 😎

The recent update and glitches have been driving the site administrators crazy with trying to fix everything.

I blame the AI bots who have decided that reef tanks are not healthy for humans and the planet.
 
Bump still can’t post from App. I have an iPhone and get the same message that I don’t have privileges
Have you tried logging out and back in again? Or even deleting and reinstalling the App?
 
@revhtree I know you are busy, but this might be important.

While you are at it you can also check the R2R bug report chat 🤪 The summary is probably more helpful than scattered messages.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new