It’s good to be here!

Flashymanatee31

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
29
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,
Great to be here! I am relatively new to the hobby. I have a 55 gallon freshwater that is 3 years old and just dived headlong into my first reef tank with an IM Fusion Lagoon 25 Gallon. It finished cycling with live rock/live sand after about 1 month and I just added my first two clowns, Fred and George. That’s all for now. So to quote Keith Richards, “It’s good to be here then again it’s good to be anywhere!”
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hey Everyone,
Great to be here! I am relatively new to the hobby. I have a 55 gallon freshwater that is 3 years old and just dived headlong into my first reef tank with an IM Fusion Lagoon 25 Gallon. It finished cycling with live rock/live sand after about 1 month and I just added my first two clowns, Fred and George. That’s all for now. So to quote Keith Richards, “It’s good to be here then again it’s good to be anywhere!”
 

Attachments

  • 72267.png
    72267.png
    57 KB · Views: 50
Hey Everyone,
Great to be here! I am relatively new to the hobby. I have a 55 gallon freshwater that is 3 years old and just dived headlong into my first reef tank with an IM Fusion Lagoon 25 Gallon. It finished cycling with live rock/live sand after about 1 month and I just added my first two clowns, Fred and George. That’s all for now. So to quote Keith Richards, “It’s good to be here then again it’s good to be anywhere!”
Welcome to Da Reef!
 
Hey Everyone,
Great to be here! I am relatively new to the hobby. I have a 55 gallon freshwater that is 3 years old and just dived headlong into my first reef tank with an IM Fusion Lagoon 25 Gallon. It finished cycling with live rock/live sand after about 1 month and I just added my first two clowns, Fred and George. That’s all for now. So to quote Keith Richards, “It’s good to be here then again it’s good to be anywhere!”

Welcome to you, Fred and George! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new