IT HAS BEGUN!! Ehem, sorry...Build Thread.

Overdue update. Had some ups and downs but here we are.
 

Attachments

  • BFC92A9C-502A-4016-86AE-96F26BDFA474.jpeg
    BFC92A9C-502A-4016-86AE-96F26BDFA474.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 96
  • 9314BDBB-8E77-4723-B8D3-C8FE2D7D1A9E.jpeg
    9314BDBB-8E77-4723-B8D3-C8FE2D7D1A9E.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 8676213A-62C0-4C90-93D3-04A84C3D3D7F.jpeg
    8676213A-62C0-4C90-93D3-04A84C3D3D7F.jpeg
    185.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 47FDA0BE-3998-41FA-94F3-5E4DB4178CAD.jpeg
    47FDA0BE-3998-41FA-94F3-5E4DB4178CAD.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 97
I even got the chance to visit a few LFS while traveling abroad.
 

Attachments

  • 9E0137E6-EC04-4D3C-9545-DD97DF9C4312.jpeg
    9E0137E6-EC04-4D3C-9545-DD97DF9C4312.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 94
  • B71DF48D-D075-40DE-88A9-D48F1F225378.jpeg
    B71DF48D-D075-40DE-88A9-D48F1F225378.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 748BE10F-BD9C-4D22-A0D6-1517A095064A.jpeg
    748BE10F-BD9C-4D22-A0D6-1517A095064A.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 78
  • C5CAF9B1-3A9B-46BA-A6D8-31B3B808E7D9.jpeg
    C5CAF9B1-3A9B-46BA-A6D8-31B3B808E7D9.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 292ABF60-78B6-4228-B5DE-5530323992D4.jpeg
    292ABF60-78B6-4228-B5DE-5530323992D4.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 90
Looks great! Congrats!
 
After a month or two I fell in love with shelf rock and decided that "I and I" (Rastaman speak lol) was gonna try making those. I couldnt use the rubble anymore because it was large, tough to break and time consuming to boat out and get so I just bought a bag of aragonite substrate and continued. Started with a styrofoam mold but didnt like the edges so I just poured the mix onto a flat surface. Lots of reef2reef reading. My wife thinks I have another woman that I'm constantly chatting with late at night. dang you reef2reef notifications. Well if you guys dont tell her then I wont. Lol

20191101_164712.jpg 20200122_163420.jpg
Another woman would be cheaper than this hobby
 
Dive out. Been on a few Reef adventures. Follow my Instagram I’m St.Novakai

A487AD92-951F-4584-B6DC-0B9AA99C144C.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new