It Is Almost Flash Sale Day!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

EndlessSummer2022_Flyer-01.jpg

waterboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can people pick up purchases in person or do they have to be shipped? And if they can be picked up in person, how soon does someone need to come get them? Would be my first time participating/buying coral so I wasn’t sure if the process.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can people pick up purchases in person or do they have to be shipped? And if they can be picked up in person, how soon does someone need to come get them? Would be my first time participating/buying coral so I wasn’t sure if the process.
You can pick up from the store and we hold for 1 week. Just give us a call once the sale is over and let us know what day you are looking at!

waterboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can pick up from the store and we hold for 1 week. Just give us a call once the sale is over and let us know what day you are looking at!
Thanks for the reply and fully understand the one week hold. I won’t be able to visit the store until September 17th, on the tail end of my vacation so it looks like shipping will be the way to go if I buy anything. Still excited to visit the store! People think I’m crazy for adding 3+ hours to my drive home but I don’t get many chances to visit Florida so I figured it would be worth it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply and fully understand the one week hold. I won’t be able to visit the store until September 17th, on the tail end of my vacation so it looks like shipping will be the way to go if I buy anything. Still excited to visit the store! People think I’m crazy for adding 3+ hours to my drive home but I don’t get many chances to visit Florida so I figured it would be worth it.
Cant wait for you to check the store out on the Vacation!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back