It is on!!! Reef A Palooza Orlando April 11 & 12 2015

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are excited to bring you Reef A Palooza Orlando Florida 2015! Same great venue as last year however ....we have now expanded into 2 large ballrooms and are taking over the hotel for 2015. Lets raise the roof!!!

The official hotel for Reef A Palooza Orlando 2015 will be Double Tree Hilton @ The Entrance of Universal Studios Orlando. We have negotiated a great rate for our attendees of $122.00 per night for a Single King or Double Queen......(includes free overnight self parking)

In April the climate is fantastic and is definitely one of the best times of years to enjoy Orlando!!!

We welcome you to the Reef A Palooza Orlando 2015 reservation site!(click below)
Group Discount code is REE

A block of rooms have been reserved for April 9, 2015 - April 13, 2015. The special room rate will be available until March 18th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.

Booking a reservation from our site is simple. To begin the process, click on "Book a Room" below to receive your group's preferred rate.

Complimentary overnight self-parking will be available to all Reef-A-Palooza hotel guests.

See you at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando in April! We hope you enjoy your stay and your group's event!

Click on the link below

Reef A Palooza Orlando 2015

Happening This Weekend_rap_orlando2021_1200x300_banner.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
raporr.jpg

Check out the floor plan and see for yourself the quality of vendors and manufactures that will be exhibiting at Reef A Palooza Orlando in 2015

Last edited:

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 65 31.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 59 28.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back