It is time... for new eBay auctions!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,760
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New eBay auctions will arrive Saturday night !!

I can't actually think of a better way to spend a Saturday!
Movie? Nope! Beers at the local Saloon? Nope! eBay? Yup!

You just gotta have it! The coral addiction runs deep in these parts! LOL


All auctions start at $.99 cents with no reserves and you can combine onto your existing order to save on shipping.

You can also combine multiple eBay auctions into one low shipping cost of $39.99!

The auctions begin to end Tuesday night at 8pm EST, so don't delay!

Click on any image below to go to the auctions












Click Here

 
Last edited:
The link brings up a page thats says 0 results, and your selling page shows you aren't selling anything right now.. did you pull everything down?


EDIT: never mind, they are working now.
 
Actually, I had to remove them. We had complications with the incorrect images being accessed by eBay. I didn't notice in time and as such they had to be removed. Please accept my apologies. They will now start to go up tomorrow night at 8pm and end starting Tuesday night also at 8 pm.

Same Bat time, same Bat place, just a different day! Haha
 
Actually, I had to remove them. We had complications with the incorrect images being accessed by eBay. I didn't notice in time and as such they had to be removed. Please accept my apologies. They will now start to go up tomorrow night at 8pm and end starting Tuesday night also at 8 pm.

Same Bat time, same Bat place, just a different day! Haha
no worries. I mostly commented to make sure I wasn't crazy and completely missing something. Would not have surprised me if I was... lol
 
Is this acan going to be in the auctions?

Screenshot_20180127-084003.png
 
Do you have any plate corals available?
 
Good thing I don't live local to you guys...i've be buying something from your auctions every week without having to worry about the shipping costs!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new