Itc parwise

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Phamousreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Messages
792
Reaction score
116
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
150 shipped

IMG_1594.jpeg
 
Interested - why are you selling? What kind of lights did you use it under? Thanks.
 
If I might ask, how does it compare in terms of reliability with the apogee you recently sold?
 
If I might ask, how does it compare in terms of reliability with the apogee you recently sold?
Pretty similar to me, just this one you need a computer to plug it in to use it, also this one allow let you see the spectrum as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new