• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Items for sale

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2014
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
468
Location
Upstate New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale a few miscellaneous items. Everything is in working condition and was bought brand new.
Brand new never opened Neptune trident-500
4- hydra 52hds. Bought about 2 years ago. Used maybe 70-80 hours. $300/each or deal if bought more than 1
3-mp40’s. Don’t have the exact date but can get them. Brand new wet sides included. $150/each
1 Mp40qd. $200. Brand new wet side also
Reef octopus 5000 int skimmer. This monster is a beast. Easily handled over 500 gallons of water. Brand new pump included-350
In home rodi unit. 100 gallons a day. Never used. $150
Old apex unit. $100
Neptune dos. I have to find the power adapter for it. $150
All prices are negotiable. Just trying to make room in my house and get money up to buy a new puppy for my kids since there dog just passed away. Any questions or want me to send pictures just dm or send me your number. Will happily send pictures
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Hello! Where abouts are you? I'm near Rochester. Thank you!

EDIT: Sorry to hear about the kid's dog, that's always tough :-(
 
Hello! Where abouts are you? I'm near Rochester. Thank you!

EDIT: Sorry to hear about the kid's dog, that's always tough :-(
Thanks brother. I really appreciate it. Family still dealing with it but the kids are getting better everyday. It’s like losing a family member you know. I appreciate the concern. Thank you so much
I am in Sullivan county. Were approximately 3 hours from each other
 
Sorry to hear bout the loss. If I were closer to you I’d trade a French bulldog puppy for your kids
 
I have for sale a few miscellaneous items. Everything is in working condition and was bought brand new.
Brand new never opened Neptune trident-500
4- hydra 52hds. Bought about 2 years ago. Used maybe 70-80 hours. $300/each or deal if bought more than 1
3-mp40’s. Don’t have the exact date but can get them. Brand new wet sides included. $150/each
1 Mp40qd. $200. Brand new wet side also
Reef octopus 5000 int skimmer. This monster is a beast. Easily handled over 500 gallons of water. Brand new pump included-350
In home rodi unit. 100 gallons a day. Never used. $150
Old apex unit. $100
Neptune dos. I have to find the power adapter for it. $150
All prices are negotiable. Just trying to make room in my house and get money up to buy a new puppy for my kids since there dog just passed away. Any questions or want me to send pictures just dm or send me your number. Will happily send pictures
Make me a deal on all the mp 40s, the neptune, the apex, and the Dos and the rodi..shipped to 44319
 
My apologies everyone. I broke my phone and finally got a new one. Then took me forever to get back on here but I’m finally back. I will look at the past messages and get back to everyone that messaged me tonight
 
I just wanna personally thank you all for your help. I truly do appreciate it. Only items left in the trident.
Cause of you guys and this great community the kids are extremely happy and excited to bring our new member to the family. Everyone meet Dory
 

Attachments

  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 30
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 50

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new