It's alive! It's alive! It's alive!

Hot Sauce Crying GIF by Taco Bell
If you really want to make your tacos happy, I recommend our Mango Tango hot sauce! (Diablo Diaseris might be too hot for baby tacos)

https://worldwidecorals.com/products/wwc-mango-tango-hot-sauce
 
What kind of rabbit hole did I just fall into with this thread? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
The kind where we post corals and have some laughs along the way.
 
Do you offer a regular low(er) cost shipping than overnight for the hot sauce..?
Yep! If you are only purchasing swag, like hot sauce or a shirt, our system recognizes that and will only charge you for regular freight, which I believe is around $8.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new