It's been a long time, getting back into the hobby

hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Well it's been about 6-7 years since I have had a tank. I use to be a member but can not remember my password to save my life. So we are going to start fresh. I picked up a little 12 nano cube last night and have already ordered some upgrades. I have always loved Nanos. When I first got into the hobby I started with a 10 and screw in compact florescent bulbs, things have come a long way since then. Can't wait to see all the new trends and corals that have come out just since I have been gone for the past couple of years.
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will help you get up with the trends if you need them to.
 
Polish_20200506_012927470.jpg
 
Well it's been about 6-7 years since I have had a tank. I use to be a member but can not remember my password to save my life. So we are going to start fresh. I picked up a little 12 nano cube last night and have already ordered some upgrades. I have always loved Nanos. When I first got into the hobby I started with a 10 and screw in compact florescent bulbs, things have come a long way since then. Can't wait to see all the new trends and corals that have come out just since I have been gone for the past couple of years.
Sounds like me... I started reefing in the early 90's and stopped about 10 years ago. Just getting my feet wet again.
Welcome back to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new