It's CFB Time!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
2,898
Reaction score
6,487
Location
Alapaha, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see we have a thread here for that stuff they play on Sundays, but today officially marks the start of REAL football season. Discuss your college football here.

[HASHTAG]#GoGators[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#HailState[/HASHTAG]
 
Haha college football hasn't been real for me in many years [HASHTAG]#UofM[/HASHTAG]. Hopefully with a little bit of new Coching I can finally enjoy Saturdays again
 
Haha college football hasn't been real for me in many years [HASHTAG]#UofM[/HASHTAG]. Hopefully with a little bit of new Coching I can finally enjoy Saturdays again

Last time you guys were good you beat my Gators in the start of the Tebow Era. It's been a while for us, I feel for you guys. Headed in the right direction now though.
 
Yeah I remember back in the mid nineties when we actually at Heisman Trophy winning quarterbacks. Now for the last 6 years I've had to put up with the Lions, U of M, the Tigers, and the Red Wings. I feel like sports won't give me a break lately.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new