It's going to be a white XMMAS

Brad Syphus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
1,310
Location
Murray, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, after spending the last couple of weeks in Hawaii, I get my first taste of winter today.
Not much, but more is on the way tonight. Another 6 inches.
Lets see some more holiday lights. Post your xmas decorations.

068-1.jpg


067.jpg


065.jpg


064-1.jpg
 
I miss the snow. I moved to Texas because the wife hates it...
 
I'd post pictures if our decorations weren't buried in 2 ft of snow right now =(
We just had a pretty bad snow storm this past weekend. Love your decorations though!
 
I love the snow but hate the cold. I wish we could get some snow this yr that stays all day before it melts. :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new