Ivermectin experiment for AEFW

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill, They have those aqua gloves up at the AC, they go all the way up to your armpit, and are water tight.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill, They have those aqua gloves up at the AC, they go all the way up to your armpit, and are water tight.
Cool, Didn't know they carried them but Gary (Islander84) is bringing me some Monday as he has a bunch of them.
Thanks for the info though
Bill

1tyme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank God that u r ok. I understand that u r normaly the life of the party. Praying that all turns out well for u. And next meeting I aspect to see u there happy and well. See u soon . Julius . PS it was a greet meeting.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank God that u r ok. I understand that u r normaly the life of the party. Praying that all turns out well for u. And next meeting I aspect to see u there happy and well. See u soon . Julius . PS it was a greet meeting.
Not quite OK yet, But i am taking Antibiotics and Steriods to stem the infection and allergic reaction to the chemical. As far as the life of the Party goes I'm not sure about that but thanks for the shout.
Bill

mrcoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow get well soon the C-SEA Cleveland past pres has ended up in the hospital 2 times from scratches from rock in his tank.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow get well soon the C-SEA Cleveland past pres has ended up in the hospital 2 times from scratches from rock in his tank.
Sorry i missed this and thanks for the well wishes, I am finally seeing some relief from this rash. I have another Dr's appt in the AM to see if they are positive of the cause.
Bill

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back