Ivory's NSW DD Reef Pro 900

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Richard, your crash made me come find your thread. Despite the light fiasco, the tank setup and all of the DIY touches were excellent to read about. Hang tough. With patience you will definitely bounce back.

OP
OP
Richard Ivory

Richard Ivory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Richard, your crash made me come find your thread. Despite the light fiasco, the tank setup and all of the DIY touches were excellent to read about. Hang tough. With patience you will definitely bounce back.
thanks mate now done 200 litre water change and will see what happens this week now

OP
OP
Richard Ivory

Richard Ivory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well done this week's water changes and not as bad as I thought they would be ,I think the nitrate and phosphate could be my fault as not dosed the TM bactobalance for ,4 days ,will get back on it tomorrow now

So will see what this week brings and we can take every week as a week moving forward now

At least one thing good came out of this I have a new Scape lol

1564988137930.png

1564988157237.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Richard Ivory

Richard Ivory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before you add anything i would recommend an icp test just to be safe... take it slow untill you are happy and conident the water is perfect
i bought one at the weekend but not going to do for a month to let things settle down now ,all i have left is 2 clown fish they must be strong litte buggers

OP
OP
Richard Ivory

Richard Ivory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tank seems to have settled right down now and looks much better now ,and the tests were all fine yesterday

but the instant ocean salt has made my kh high not sure if i did anything wrong but the salinity is 1.025 before i put it in the tank and the kh 11.5 ,so its weiird i might not have mixed it enough

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 91 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 45 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.3%
Back