Jade File Fish FS

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Jade File Fish FS $20. It is full size at about 4". It is an aiptasia eating machine. It mowed down 99% of my aiptasia in about 16 days. The only catch is when the aiptasia are gone it will eat zoa's and lps like acans. I was going to leave it in to eat the rest of the aiptasia but it took a bite out of my acans. The good thing is it is a really easy fish to catch. It will cure your aiptasia problem in no time then you could remove it and sell and keep passing it on or if you have sps only you could leave it in. I really like the fish but love lps more..:bigsmile: It is currently in my sump. I don't want to be cruel and leave it in there too long so if it is not sold by Monday or Tuesday I will be taking it to a LFS.

raynist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Paul,

I should be around all day, give me a call and let me know when you are on your way.

--Ray.

OP
OP
Paul_N

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been putting brine and mysis shrimp in the sump and it has been eating some. Not as much as usual since I think he is PO'd for being in there. When i put it in the DT initially, it took about two days for it to get comfortable and eat any food I put in the tank.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back