James Fatherree's online photo albums of giant clam species (free).

jamesfatherree

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I've posted over 700 photos of giant clams in some free online photo albums, and I'll be posting more in the future. Take a look if you're interested: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jameswfatherree/albums

James :)

albums.jpg

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great James!

I was just browsing your book, as I recommended it as a resource recently in a clam help thread. I had not looked at it in years and decided to pull it off the shelf!

Of the dozens of guests that we had here in Pittsburgh over the years, your presentation is one of the more memorable ones. Nice to see that you are still around.

OP
OP
jamesfatherree

jamesfatherree

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great James!

I was just browsing your book, as I recommended it as a resource recently in a clam help thread. I had not looked at it in years and decided to pull it off the shelf!

Of the dozens of guests that we had here in Pittsburgh over the years, your presentation is one of the more memorable ones. Nice to see that you are still around.
Thanks very much :)
I've been busy with various projects, but did just finish a second edition of my last clam book for aquarists and an all-new big clam book for non-aquarists. Have also been working on some clam videos and will post some links :)

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks very much :)
I've been busy with various projects, but did just finish a second edition of my last clam book for aquarists and an all-new big clam book for non-aquarists. Have also been working on some clam videos and will post some links :)
The short videos are great! It’s a great introduction to the species.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back