Jamie's 13G Custom

Good Job!

That little tank is INSANE!!!!!
 
Wow! Very nice. Super clean. Soooo much detailed work put into this tank. Great job so far, keep the pics coming.
 
what a **** awesome idea... i love the idea of the rock being out of the water! anyone tried it ? had any issues? :D
 
A link to your build has been circulating throughout our offices this morning. The consensus: absolutely amazing! We're subscribed and look forward to future updates. :nerd:
 
I think everyone has already used every way to describe how amazing this build is. I especially love how precisely everything is executed. We need more!!!!
 
Your a very talented guy. Well done mate. Your attention to detail is auperb. Ive subscribed and look forward to future updates.
 
Ive been waiting for this tank to get some water in it and to see the next step as I previously suggested on canreef forum...

Looks awesome and time to get craking on this, we want more.
 
If you ever get into model railroading, there are some magazine people that will be contacting you.

Well done, amazing forethought and impeccable execution.

Mac
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new