Jammin my Biocube

Dhcurry1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
8
Location
Washington DC
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m still building out my biocube. So far so good.

4AF986B1-AC61-49A5-A661-DCCEB7330935.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new