January, 2018 POTM Contest - FTS

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tank
4630e216ba35c4b30b57c4f051e976c6.jpg
I

Whoa. I like this. Do you have any more details? A build thread?
 
Better late than never! I need to figure out how to get my water more clear, I always have trouble with full tank shots.


I agree... FTS are difficult. Grant it, I have mustered up some good shots, but I can go a full shoot without one single good one.
 
I'm going to try and up my photography game this year. Even though my tank is far from ready for a quality FTS I am going to make a point of adding a picture to every contest. Please feel free to critique and provide pointers.
Anyway, here is a FTS from my 2 month old system.
DSC_0001.JPG
I like the scape!!
 
Contest ends tonight so get those entries in.
 
Fluval spec 3, pico
68E59627-94FB-4596-BDAB-E6A8AF71B61C.jpeg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new