January get together

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Aaron if you want bring them with you we can float them in the tank and if someone wants them you can work something out. Im interested but don't know that you want anyting ive got.
 
Man I wanted to come I will have my kids all day sence their out of school on Christmas brake maybe I can next time I'm hoping chatt reefers will keep it going and become a club agian. I want those zoas but I know I don't have anything that you would want lol I'm just now building up a zoa collection only got 20 frags and when they grow out I can hopefully do some trading
 
I must say..... After seeing other tanks, ironman's setup is awesome! Congrats on such a beautiful tank and setup. Thank-you for hosting the meeting!!
 
Thanks for hosting!

Always fun wish we could do it more often. As for the tank...... It was decent
 
Sorry I missed, sound like it went quite well. I'm glad to see Chattanooga getting a reef club back together and glad to see some of the "old timers" getting back into things! Brandon, you haven't skipped a beat!

Hope to see everyone soon.

Dave
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new