January Meeting

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay looks like we will be having our next meeting on Saturday, January 11th and will be once again at Murray Guard.
This one will be our "Dirty Santa" meeting and promises to be a ton of fun like before.
More details regarding this will come very soon.

:wink:

SNAKEMANVET

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Dave,I won't be able to make it.Its my wife's Birthday and will be taking her out to eat.

OP
OP
dzones

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay here are the specifics for the January "Dirty Santa" meeting.

Saturday, January 11th at 6pm
Murray Guard
58 Murray Guard Drive

If you did not attend the Previous meeting at this location then the entrance you will need to go in is the 2nd driveway coming from Oil Well road. There is a door just off the parking area.

Please try to keep all gifts at a max value of $20.
Frags have been popular in the past but many other items have been brought as well like wine, bio-balls, fish meds & additives. It is not required to stick to the aquarium them but typically most do. Often people bring gag gifts too which is always fun.

Food and beverages will be available to all who attend

Remember also we will be drawing for the Marineland LED light that tickets have been selling for over the last few months. This will be your last chance to get in the drawing for it. It is a 24-36" Marineland LED Reef Capable with timer that Retails for $160+

scubadiva

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It went great. We missed you. There were 13 members there plus families. Probably a total of 20. I scored a plug of premium mixed zoas in the dirty santa exchange!! Thanks Adam and Murray Guard for the meeting space and the food.

teddy13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that was your wife who got the zoas? boy now i do feel stupid.. enjoy them :) i too had fun, new pple and previous members.. i won a mug and 2 cozies in the drawing, then scored what i believe wasa monti another hard coral that looks cool, some nori, fuel, m&m's and a reef club shirt in dirty santa :)

OP
OP
dzones

dzones

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a great time as always. Dirty Santa is always a lot of fun.
Grats to the winners of all those prizes including Melody Brockman for winning the 24-36" Marineland LED Reef Capable Light!

Thanks again to Adam for supplying us with a great meeting location and also for his Employer Murray Guard for providing all the food! Very nice of them to do that for our group!!!

SNAKEMANVET

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like yall had fun.I am going to try and come by this week Dave.Again thanks Adam for providing a meeting spot.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 154 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back