• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Japanese neon green weeping willow toadstood

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Khoi_La

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
125
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a 3 in Japanese weeping willow for sell or trade. I don't have a ruler so I put a pen to measure the tentacle length.

Local socal pickup only, as I'm not confident in shipping corals. Zip 92708

I'm asking 200 for the big toadstool or looking to trade for a kessil light, or fish traps and an ATO.

20230814_192433.jpg 20230814_192514.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new