Japenese porites

  • Thread starter Thread starter Swooshjvm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a darth maul porites but I do not know if it is Japanese or not. Only had it a couple months or so. I have it high, that was a convenient spot for it. Mine has maintained its original beautiful color and well extended polyps bur surprisingly not much growth yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new