Jareds Tri color prostrata

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
2,075
Reaction score
1,395
Location
Portland,OR
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would really love to see any pics of this piece, I had been after it forever but the piece Jared was growing out died. Anyway if you're not wanting to post a pic for fear of everyone wanting to buy a frag send me a pic in a PM (and of course how much you want for a frag, or I can make a trade that's impossible to say no too ;) )

I've searched the forum and can really find anything recent on it.

TIA
 
I have it in my tank. Too small to frag unfortunately. Hasn't grown much in the past 2 years. Not sure why it's not happy. It's colored up nice, just won't grow. :/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new