JASON FOX 5TH ANNIV. SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE DRAW THE WINNERS OF THE JF 5TH ANNIV LIVE SALE $500 AND $250 JF GIFT CERTIFICATE!

THE WINNERS ARE:

$250 GIFT CERT MATT FEBLOWITZ
$500 GIFT CERT CHARRLES FUES

CONGRATS!!!

Husker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WE DRAW THE WINNERS OF THE JF 5TH ANNIV LIVE SALE $500 AND $250 JF GIFT CERTIFICATE!

THE WINNERS ARE:

$250 GIFT CERT MATT FEBLOWITZ
$500 GIFT CERT CHARRLES FUES

CONGRATS!!!

Probably good I didn't win this one. I am running out of space in my little 40 gallon and some of the frags might be designated to floating on little buoys as is.

creektree

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally didn't expect to win a raffle like this. Crazy awesome. I actually bought my first signature type coral from Jason a year and a half ago. A green branching psammocora and a Barny that are now both colonies. I added a Chop Suey last fall, that's now a monster colony over the middle of my tank. Not t0 dismiss the other great lepastrea, leptoseris, etc, that are also doing great. Strong frags. I once read in an article that Jason Fox has some of the best coral... Got me thinking about signature frags really. Let the frags grow in over time (with care) and you'll know why that is right on. Thank you! Very Cool.

creektree

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sometimes it's just better to see it in a picture... this is a bad cell phone shot I took today, though this is my JF Chop Suey one year later. Bought this as a frag last year. Kind of tough to see in this picture, though it's about 7" by 5" now. Can't wait to see how these new frags grow!
image.jpg

Alian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals in Today. Everything looks amazing. Thanks Jason!!

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Totally didn't expect to win a raffle like this. Crazy awesome. I actually bought my first signature type coral from Jason a year and a half ago. A green branching psammocora and a Barny that are now both colonies. I added a Chop Suey last fall, that's now a monster colony over the middle of my tank. Not t0 dismiss the other great lepastrea, leptoseris, etc, that are also doing great. Strong frags. I once read in an article that Jason Fox has some of the best coral... Got me thinking about signature frags really. Let the frags grow in over time (with care) and you'll know why that is right on. Thank you! Very Cool.
Thank you

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back