JASON FOX 5TH ANNIV. SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5TH.jpg

JF 5th ANNIV LIVE SALE 2016
SEPT. 24, 2016
12 NOON - 12AM EST

Rules and Regulations:
1. You must create a account on our website to place a order.
2. First come first serve basis, all purchases must be made through the website.
3. All shipping is $50 Unlimited items Fedex Priority Overnight. We only ship to the Continental US. NO PUERTO RICO AND HAWAII SHIPPING.
4. No free shipping. YOU PAY SHIPPING IN CHECKOUT FOR YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. On every additional purchase CHOOSE LOCAL PICK-UP during check out to avoid more than one shipping charge.
5. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. You can't use any gift certificate or discount codes during the live sale!
6. No holding, no exemptions. ALL CORALS MUST BE SHIPPED ON 9/26 mon. , 9/27 tues., or 9/28 wed.
7.We will post a frag every 2 mins or less here on this thread (REEF2REEF.COM) with a link through our website. If you do not pay within 5 mins. of checking out the coral will go back up on the site.
8.NO PMs and no Emails will be answered during the live sale.
9.Due to the amount of people purchasing frags at the same time, there have been some cases that two people placed orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that came through first on our website. The other person will get the same frag if available. If the coral is not available we will refund the payment
10. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. NO PAYPAL DURING THE SALE!

Last edited:

Bernard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What better birthday than buying a bunch of $5 frags

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome!

prhoades2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, my birthday is this Saturday! Maybe I'll have some Birthday Greenbacks for Mr. Fox to take from me next Saturday!!!

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I pick up some frags off the site before the sale can I add them in to be shipped with the items I pick up from the sale? So I only pay for shipping once?

Ice62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where do we sign up...I can not find a link. I assume we can purchase advance shipping as well

OP
OP
jfox

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JF 5th ANNIV LIVE SALE 2016
SEPT. 24, 2016
12 NOON - 12AM EST

Rules and Regulations:
1. You must create a account on our website to place a order.
2. First come first serve basis, all purchases must be made through the website.
3. All shipping is $50 Unlimited items Fedex Priority Overnight. We only ship to the Continental US. NO PUERTO RICO AND HAWAII SHIPPING.
4. No free shipping. YOU PAY SHIPPING IN CHECKOUT FOR YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. On every additional purchase CHOOSE LOCAL PICK-UP during check out to avoid more than one shipping charge.

5. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. You can't use any gift certificate or discount codes during the live sale!
6. No holding, no exemptions. ALL CORALS MUST BE SHIPPED ON 9/26 mon. , 9/27 tues., or 9/28 wed.
7.We will post a frag every 2 mins or less here on this thread (REEF2REEF.COM) with a link through our website. If you do not pay within 5 mins. of checking out the coral will go back up on the site.
8.NO PMs and no Emails will be answered during the live sale.
9.Due to the amount of people purchasing frags at the same time, there have been some cases that two people placed orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that came through first on our website. The other person will get the same frag if available. If the coral is not available we will refund the payment
10. WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. NO PAYPAL DURING THE SALE!

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance we can order off the site prior to the sale and combine with frags picked up during the sale? So we only have one shipping charge.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back