Jason Fox, Awesome Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dace
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dace

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2007
Messages
701
Reaction score
10
Location
New York, N.Y.
I just received a shipment from Jason Fox and i have to say that this transaction and the quality and size of the corals were incredible. Jason backs his corals 100% and i will not hesitate to make another order as soon as i can.

I highly recommend Jason to anyone who's looking for the cream of the crop corals.

Thanks again

Jason
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new