Jason Fox: Best vendor experience so far!!!!

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
594
Location
san jose
Ordered 2 frags of single polyps of JF bloodshot and daisy dukes from Jason Fox and informed me that they will be shipping out on the 21st to be delivered on the 22nd. It did ship on the day promised but was not delivered and was informed by Fedex that shipper cancelled the delivery of my box. For what reason? I don't know but i could only speculate that Jason Fox sent the wrong box to me. Wish i asked to have it held and pick it up so I can keep the corals, lol.
Minutes after i was informed by Fedex about the situation, I received an email from Jason Fox that the tracking was not good and he will send a new box that same day for delivery on Wednesday. And to make up for the inconvenience, Jason Fox sent me 2 polyp frag of Bloodshot and a 4 polyps frag of daisy dukes. Talking about making up for your shortcomings.
Overall I am more than pleased with my experience from Jason Fox. Best Vendor so far that I have dealt with!!!! I will be a repeat customer for sure!!!




I just have to show them off taken with my new 100mm macro lense
 
I have both as well and they are both beautiful...nice score with the extra polyps :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new