• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jason Fox Homewrecker Frags - Chunky

  • Thread starter Thread starter sfg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
A
9685E1E0-D186-43F2-9668-54AC512F8266.jpeg
 
Any colony pics?
 
That was the colony. I cut a large frag and glued it down on the either side of my tank and then fragged what was left.
340E6538-584B-406B-9415-D75100923378.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Nice looking forags! Where did you get your original piece from? Thanks
 
Last one left is D. For $400 I’ll toss in this chunky TSA Bill Murray.
F2495F9A-7170-4629-A2EF-8D32A9822E9F.jpeg

I’ll take it if you have some flexibility on the shipping date. Sending a PM now. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new