Jason fox Mardi Gras

Hamm Corals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2017
Messages
248
Reaction score
197
Location
california
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I picked up this jf Mardi gras acro from Jason fox at RAP California. Wondering if anyone else has one and can post a pic on here? Having trouble finding what it looks like as a colony, thanks.
20181127_202914.jpeg
20181127_203148.jpeg
20181127_203128.jpeg
 
I picked up this jf Mardi gras acro from Jason fox at RAP California. Wondering if anyone else has one and can post a pic on here? Having trouble finding what it looks like as a colony, thanks.
20181127_202914.jpeg
20181127_203148.jpeg
20181127_203128.jpeg

Nice looking frag! Giving you a bump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new