Jason Fox Sour Twist

  • Thread starter Thread starter nova65ss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nova65ss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2011
Messages
1,489
Reaction score
341
Location
Raleigh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up last month from the man himself at a trade show in Raleigh! Best pics I have right now.

20130105_163316.jpg


UnknownJpeg60.jpg


My son accidentally broke a piece while carrying the bag at the show it is in my office tank under LEDs here is the pic from that tank.

UnknownJpeg61.jpg
 
You get such amazing color and growth out of your corals! I am jealous! Nice pick up!
 
Thanks a lot Kelby! I really like how the coralites twist!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new