Jason Fox Yellow Jacket picspics

GnarleyMarley

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2010
Messages
500
Reaction score
282
Location
Charoltte N.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I picked up a jf firecracker from @JasonFox at a swap a couple months back, but I think he mixed up frags and gave me a jf yellow jacket. Either way, it is quickly becoming one of my new favorites.

Here's a shot of mine....

IMG_0573_1.jpg


Let's see what you got!
 
Very nice frag but if you don't like it I'll be glad to buy it from you. Lol
 
I grabbed one at Reef A Palooza last year. It's held it's color nicely, but is too busy encrusting to grow up. Hopefully it starts growing into a big boy soon!

510774b2-aa40-4ffb-b50d-e50ddd895ed7_zpsxuirnui8.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new