Jason Fox

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
2,033
Reaction score
1,321
Location
D'Iberville Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
I have been kinda slow in getting this posted, its been a long, busy two weeks for me, I received a SPS frag package from Jason Fox two weeks ago. Between Jason's globe trotting around the world finding new corals, the Live Sales he has had online, the MACNA convention, I wasn't really confident that I would be receiving quality sps frags. I should have known that my fears were unjustified, the coral frags that he sent me were by far the biggest frags I have ever received from a online vendor. Looking forward to receiving more frags from you Jason :)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new