Jaw breaker/Bounce...do colors/bubbles grow back?

RaymondsWorlddd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
213
Reaction score
87
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If I have a jaw breaker mushroom and a bounce mushroom with little red and one bubble, is it possible for it to grow babies with more red and more bubbles? Or do they just revert and stay that way?
 
With jawbreakers, their babies will also grow red. I’ve grown out over 50 jawbreaker babies over the last few years, and they all develop red and greens eventually. Some have the same patterns as the mother and others have different color patterns. Really cool to watch them grown out and become unique in their own way.

I’ve never had a bounce mushroom, so I can’t help you out on that one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new