Jawbreaker dying help!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KevinC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Found out why my tank flooded, turns out the ATO wasn’t broken but a snail that triggered the sensor :)

update: the jawbreaker is gone haha
 
Sorry to hear man. Yeah I've had a cpl Floods from snails getting in overflow pipes. Sucks man
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new