• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jawbreaker for bounce

Sump Crab

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2017
Messages
2,201
Reaction score
3,192
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jacksonville, FL

My jawbreaker has a baby and I want to trade it for a baby bounce. My baby is still a "booger" but is taking form quickly.

Mother:
20191021_201136.jpg
 
Jacksonville, FL

My jawbreaker has a baby and I want to trade it for a baby bounce. My baby is still a "booger" but is taking form quickly.

Mother:
20191021_201136.jpg

What kind?
 
Here is a pic of the baby. I can trade for a similar sized bounce baby or wait for it to grow some more.

IMG_03281.jpg
 
how much for your jb?
 
Jacksonville, FL

My jawbreaker has a baby and I want to trade it for a baby bounce. My baby is still a "booger" but is taking form quickly.

Mother:
20191021_201136.jpg
What kinda bounce would you like I have a few
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new