Jawbreaker mushroom?

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnyboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

johnyboy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2015
Messages
437
Reaction score
50
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mushroom I am looking to identify. I have an idea in mind and want to see if you guys think the same. It's really beautiful. Tell me what you think!
652855355caa33dd5c5b41aec48d4e06.jpg


Thanks guys!
 
I have a mushroom I am looking to identify. I have an idea in mind and want to see if you guys think the same. It's really beautiful. Tell me what you think!
652855355caa33dd5c5b41aec48d4e06.jpg


Thanks guys!
Nope but those bright red discosoma mushrooms are gorgeous.
 
Kk thanks guys. I have it next to my jawbreaker mushroom and it looked exactly the same except all red lol either way it's gorgeous.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new